Your smile creates an immediate impact on people you meet, and a bright vibrant smile gives the impression of youthfulness and health.
If there is anything you wish to change about the appearance of your teeth, Lincoln Dental Associates would be happy to discuss your concerns and help determine the best treatment option for you.
Cosmetic dentistry not only helps boost your confidence, but can help maintain a healthy, functional smile for a lifetime.
Cosmetic services offered in our office are:
- Custom bleaching trays.
- Impressions are taken of the upper and lower arch, and custom bleaching trays are fabricated. Patients can whiten at home using Opalescence whitening gel in the trays for two weeks.
- Repairing chips or rough spots.
- The dentist can create an even, smooth appearance to your teeth by bonding tooth-colored filling material that matches your tooth shade.
- Filling cavities with tooth-colored materials.
- Nearly invisible resin fillings can be used to repair cavities instead of silver (amalgam) fillings. WE also use porcelain to accomplish the same results.
- Reshaping teeth.
- The dentist can smooth surfaces of your teeth with sanding discs to reshape the edges of teeth with small irregularities.
- Closing gaps between teeth.
- This can be achieved with Invisalign (orthodontic) treatment, implants, veneers, porcelain bridgework, crowns or resin fillings.
Cosmetic Gum Surgery:
Minor surgery can reshape gum tissue to give it a more leveled appearance.
- Dental Implants.
- Usually made of titanium, an implant is used to replace the root portion of a missing tooth. The implant is fitted with a crown to create a natural-looking replacement for the entire tooth.